Monday, December 1, 2008

Entry Four

Thanks to all of you who visited Debbie and me at the book signing at doodlebugz in Marietta November 29. And thanks to all of you who have bought my books as a Christmas gift for the business person in your life who is so hard to buy for. On December 6 I have another signing at Miller's Men's Store in Buckhead. Please drop by. (Miller's was recently featured on Good Day Atlanta - neat place!) I also will be at Eagle Eye Book Store December 20 for New Southern Author's Day.

The Northside Neighbor had a nice article in their November 19 edition on my writing. Cathy Johnson opened with (I paraphrase) "you would have to be a little goofy to think that manufacturing plants are interesting," then goes on to explain why I have that perspective. If you want to see the article, let me know and I will e-mail you a copy.

I appreciate your feedback. If you enjoyed the books, please take a minute to prepare a rating on Amazon.

The bad economy has precipitated a joke drought. There is an old Lewis Grizzard tale that comes to mind right now. Lewis had a friend who decided to run for public office. Lewis asked "Bob, why would you go into a profession where everyone assumes that you are a liar and a crook?" Bob replied, "Lewis! I am a lawyer now!"

Keep reading about Freddie. Maybe he can solve a future business mystery with a politician in it.

No comments: