Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Entry 3: Book Launch and Signing

Sunday November 9 we had the launch and book signing for Justice for JJ in Jenkins. We had seventy of the nicest people on Earth enjoy wine and hors doeurves with us, as we renewed old acquaintances. Thank you for coming; thank you for buying my books; and thank you for being so nice to Debbie and me. If you enjoy the Freddie Chapman novels, please add to the reviews on Amazon.

Toren Anderson is working hard to get the word out to the media that Freddie Chapman is on the scene solving business mysteries. She has several media events in the planning stage. As the dates are announced, I will post them here.

The manuscript for Book Three (The Best Deal in Bluefield) is being reviewed now by a couple of people whose opinion is important to me. The manuscript for Book Four (Abstinance in Andrew) is complete, but not yet edited. I hope to have them available to you by the time you complete reading the first two books.

Thanks again for the positive feedback and support you have given me!

New goofy joke will be in the next blog entry.

No comments: