Friday, December 26, 2008

End of 2008

Toren Anderson has succeeded in winning me an interview on Good Day Atlanta 12/29/08. The show airs between 7:00 am and 9:00 am. Please tune in if you can.

George Scott is a long-time pro in the book business. He has given me some great insights and tips. If you are book shopping, please drop by Eagle Eye Books at the corner of Clairmont and North Decatur Roads and look at their selection of 10,000 titles (including both of my books.)

I appreciate the support that all of you have given me in my writing, and the positive feedback. Please feel free to enter a critique on Amazon if you enjoyed my work. I am discussing a non-fiction book Creating Order out of Chaos with a publisher. I will keep you posted on progress (if any.)

I have 2 more manuscripts that are ready for publication once we have a better idea how Pervis and JJ will be received.

I hope that all of you had a great 2008, and that our stock market losses are reversed in 2009. It's only money, right?

1 comment:

Bob Boyle said...

Hello Don!

Foster Finley told me about the publication of your latest book. I was searching the Net for it and found your blog.

Congratulations Sir!

Regards - Bob