Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Long time since I updated the blog. Thanks again for all of you who have posted reviews.

A couple of publictions have printed articles on my writing, most recently Industrial Engineering magazine. Sort of shocking that an I.E. can write about something other than optimization equations.

Next career move is golf. I have discovered that my golf game has not deteriorated from my 35-year absence from the game. Maybe I can still play football, too! To date, I am a much better novelist than golfer.

I would like to hear if there are any Kindle owners among you. I have one, and believe it is the inevitable path of publishing, but I have not seen anyone else with one.

Stay in touch. donswann113@msn.com

1 comment:

Mimi's Corner said...

Hi, I have a Kindle and I love it. It is the best thing since sliced bread. Also, Sony is coming out with an E-Reader that will be much better - you can touch the screen to turn the pages, it has color graphics and alot of other niceties. I think I may have joined the same writers group that you are in. My name is Brenda Luczynski.